Scope of Position: Working under the general direction of the Engineering Manager, performs a wide variety of duties associated with providing technical support for end users, contractors, sales representatives and internal account managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Mestek is a family of over 30 specialty manufacturers providing heating, ventilating, and air conditioning products, coil handling equipment and computer information systems and services.
Scope of Position:
Manage sales representation within the assigned sales territory including product selection and application, quotation and order negotiation. Responsible for growing the sales while maintaining or improving product gross margins. Responsible for educating the clients and training Reps on the application of Dadanco products within their HVAC design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Dadanco products are an applied technology, not a commodity product, thus
· Obtain product and HVAC system knowledge to be able to handle product application questions and product presentations.
· Works with existing representative network in growing Dadanco volume as well as managing existing relationships and orders in-hand. Make recommendations on how the Rep network could be improved.
· Generate leads and follow-up on leads, quotations and opportunities generate by the companies head-office, secure orders.
· Co-call with our Reps on contractors, specifying engineers, architects, and owners conveying benefits of Dadanco, making sure Dadanco’s products are used as the basis of design product within HVAC design.
· Make product selections and quotations, maintaining or growing the profit margins.
· Grow the number of jobs specified Dadanco by engineers, architects, contractors and owners within the sales territory.
· Understand the market and the competition, make recommendations on product improvements and range.
· Performs other similar or related duties as required or requested.
The Regional Sales Manager must possess the minimum knowledge listed below:
· Associates or Bachelors degree
· Ten or more years of experience in the application of hydronic air conditioning products in lieu of college degree with a proven track record of successful sales within the commercial building industry.
· A knowledge of the application of chilled beams and perimeter induction systems is required
· A knowledge of HVAC system design including the treatment and dehumidification of air, the application of chillers, air handling equipment, fan-coils, VAV, hydronic cooling and heating systems and building management controls, along with being active within ASHRAE and or BOMA.
· Ability to use computer software, including Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
· A self-starter, ambitious and also able to get along with the company employees, must be able to from and maintain business relationships at all levels, be trustworthy, reliable and detail orientated.
· Must be willing to travel within the sales territory up to 75% of the time to include trade show events, including assisting with setting up and taking down, and to attend sales meetings and client visits at the company head office.
Our company offers a variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and 401(k).
Contact from those interested in applying only, please.
As a premier engineering and applications company with expertise in a multitude of product categories, Mestek, Inc.â€™s esteemed brands provide better engineered solutions to our customers. With continuous improvement of our engineering and manufacturing processes, we are devoted to providing our customers with the highest quality theyâ€™ve come to expect from our brands.
Mestek is committed to attracting and maintaining a diverse, dynamic workforce that encourages personal and professional growth for both the individual and team success. If you are looking for an environment where innovation and creativity are cultivated within a respectful, family friendly atmosphere, and then consider joining the Mestek team.
Apply online, or send your resumé with salary history and requirements to:
Attn: HR Manager
260 North Elm St.
Westfield, MA 01085
Fax: (413) 562-7630